Written by Piera Jolly of Jolly Mom for Personal Creations Blog.
Once upon a time there was a young princess who lived in a castle…Those are words that moms of girls will know very well. Almost all little girls love to play dress up and pretend to be princesses. That’s why every young princess should have her very own princess kit complete with everything she’ll need to attend the royal ball and play make believe right at home.
If you know of a little princess in the making who is having a birthday then a Princess Kit would be the ultimate royal gift!
So I bet you’re wondering what is in this magical chest?
Princesses love tea parties and every party needs music so make sure to include a personalized Disney Princess Tea Party CD (songs actually say your little princess’ name – very cute!).
The personalized Princess Rag Doll makes the perfect companion…
Today’s modern princess is always on-the-go to school and sports and dance and music lessons so she should definitely have a personalized princess backpack to tote all of her things.
And last but definitely not least, every princess needs her very own happily ever after and she’ll get just that with a personalized fairtytale story just for her.
Today I will be sharing how to make a Princess Kit – it’s super easy – all you need is a little pixie dust and a few simple materials!
Princess Kit Contents:
- Princess Chest
- Princess Tutu – for directions on how to make click HERE
- Princess Wand
- Princess Tiara
- Personalized Disney Princess Just Me CD
- Personalized Princess Rag Doll
- Personalized Disney Princess Story Book
- Personalized Star & Crown Hoodie
- Personalized Princess Backpack
Princess Keepsake Chest
- Wooden Chest (can be purchased at Joann’s or Michael’s)
- Pink spray paint
- Fine silver glitter
- Adhesive gems
- Whittles Glitter Clothespins (purchased at Joanns)
- Download Once Upon a Time Label HERE
- Wooden skewer (spray painted pink)
- Ribbon (cut to size)
- Hot glue
- Adhesive gems
- Download star template HERE (cut out two versions – 1st at original size and 2nd reduced by 25%. You’ll need both star sizes to get layered effect.)
- Hot glue
- Download tiara template HERE (cut out two versions – 1st at original size and 2nd reduced by 25%. You’ll need both template sizes to get layered effect.)
Hope your little one enjoys her magical Princess Kit!
Piera Jolly is the founder and editor-in-chief of JollyMom.com, a savvy and popular blog that provides moms with helpful parenting information, fun child-friendly activities, craft ideas, recipes, and the latest trends for moms, kids, and families. JollyMom.com is also proud to have been named a Top 10 Inspiring Blogger by Mashable, a Power Mom by Nielsen and one of Access Communication’s Top 50 Mommy Blogs!