Written by Piera Jolly of Jolly Mom for Personal Creations Blog.
It’s fun coming up with creative and unique ways to show kids how much they are loved on Valentine’s Day. Sweet treats and stuffed animals are always a classic, but it’s nice to add a little more meaning. This year, my 7 year old, Lucas will be getting a Valentine’s Day Booklet filled with “coupons” that he can redeem for extra screen time, stay up past bedtime, go on a date night with mommy, play video games on a school night, and more. Obviously, these “coupons” are a lot of fun for kids! However, they are also a great way to inspire quality family time.
Today, I want to share with you my FREE Valentine’s Day Kid’s Coupon Booklet Printable that you can use for your own children. There’s even a blank coupon that you can customize however you’d like.
- Date Night with Mommy
- Hanging Out with Daddy or Date Night with Dad
- Extra 30 Minutes of Screentime
- Sleepover in Parents’ Room
- 30 Minutes of Minecraft Whenever You Want
- Frozen Yogurt – All the Toppings You Want
- Family Movie Night – You Pick the Movie
- Family Game Night
- Family Dinner Night – You Pick the Restaurant
- Stay Up 30 Minutes Past Bedtime
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Video Games on a School Night
Tuck the coupon booklet into the pocket of a cute Deluxe Plush Pocket Pal for a sweet gift that your child will LOVE.
- Print the Valentine’s Day Coupon Booklet PDF on cardstock paper
- Cut out coupons (preferably with paper cutter if you have one)
- Beginning with the cover, stack the coupons together
- Punch a hole on the edge of the coupon booklet
- Bind together by tying a ribbon through the hole
Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Piera Jolly is the founder and editor-in-chief of JollyMom.com, a savvy and popular blog that provides moms with helpful parenting information, fun child-friendly activities, craft ideas, recipes, and the latest trends for moms, kids, and families. JollyMom.com is also proud to have been named a Top 10 Inspiring Blogger by Mashable, a Power Mom by Nielsen and one of Access Communication’s Top 50 Mommy Blogs!